Make your home woodshop more productive and maximize your effectiveness!
One of the most important factors in a successful business is organization. If you’re not organized, you won’t be productive and you won’t make money. Therefore, remember these helpful tips when setting up your woodshop for maximum income. (Note: This example works for most shop set-ups. Adapt it, where needed, to your specific needs. This is how a typical home shop is set up in 1800BunkBed. We use the classic U-shape when setting up our shops.)
- Have material come in on one open side of the U and work its way around the U until it is finished at the other end of the open U
- The 1st station will be the cutting station (sliding compound miter saw)
- The 2nd station will be sanding
- The 3rd station will be template drilling and assembling the bunk bed in the assembly jig
- The 4th station will be finishing
- The 5th station will be drying
- The last station will be storage of the product until delivery
Organization will help your business run more efficiently and create more income.