In order to get up and running as quickly as possible follow the steps listed below in their exact order.
- Choose your territory size.
- Order the 1800BunkBed woodworking business opportunity program.
- Activate your 1-800-BunkBed phone number. This is done in minutes!
- Read and familiarize yourself with the two-volume business manual.
- Make the jigs needed for constructing your bunk beds.
- Build at least one bunk bed as your model to show your customers. I recommend making the Model One Stackable Bunk Bed with Storage Drawers. This will be your #1 seller.
- Start advertising your bunk beds as explained in volume 2 of the business manual. I would start off with a few of the many, free online advertising methods found in the manual. Then build on these by incorporating some of the other proven, non-web based techniques, we have used for decades. They work!
- You should be bringing in money within 1 week of building your model bunk bed. All the while:
1.) Working for yourself
2.) Working from your home
3.) Setting you own hours
Since this is a limited home business opportunity it is in your best interest to act promptly. Once territories are taken your opportunity is lost. Don’t let your indecision cost you a chance at true independence.