• Buying from a small, local business owner strengthens the local economy.
• People enjoy dealing directly with the individual who will be building their furniture.
• They can get custom features from small, home based woodworkers that they could never get from a big box store.
• People prefer hand-built quality to junky Pacific rim products.
• Lastly, people like working with someone who is 100% responsible from concept to completion
It may cost consumers a fraction more working with a small, home based woodworker. MOST consumers are willing to pay that little extra amount.